All UCF management levels are strictly committed to their company integrated management system satisfying all its requirements, deeply believe in its continual updating, and improvement of its implementation effectiveness, and strongly doing their best for continual improvement of their processes and castings.
Continuous communication with customers for realizing their requirements and needs in addition to supplying high quality reliable castings of continuously improved lifetimes with competitive prices is the only way to improve efficiency of UCF customer processes, thus getting true customer satisfaction.
Satisfaction of all other interested parties, concerned with implementation of UCF integrated management system ( Suppliers, UCF personnel, neighboring society, owners and shareholders ) is an indispensable condition for UCF survival. UCF works toward delivering the best value for all of its interested parties and enhancing their awareness with its quality policy. UCF management system is considering them an integral part of the company.
UCF management is continuously promoting value added activities and striving to minimize risk and to eliminate waste in all its forms.
In order to achieve its strategic directions, planned results, and for excellence in job performance as well as permanent awareness of such topics as policies, social and economical changes, legal and governmental regulations, local and international competitive environment, technical issues, increasing production and profitability associated with minimization of waste and cost, UCF is strongly committed to continuously run planned training and education programs for all its employees.
UCF Environmental Policy
UCF is strongly committed to all requirements of its environmental management system and deeply believes in its continual updating and improvement of its implementation effectiveness.
UCF management is committed to minimization of production cost without any negative effect on any of the environmental resources or constituents. Also, UCF management is committed to continuous reduction of environmental pollution, and to improve its production facilities that enable UCF to enhance its environmental performance. UCF management deeply believes that this commitment is the only way to protect environment, prevent its deterioration, and achieve its environmental planned results.
For effective implementation of its environmental policy, UCF is:
- Running yearly planned improvement environmental programs and objectives for reducing environmental impact of its processes.
- Running yearly training environmental courses to enhance awareness of each UCF employee with UCF environmental policy and his own role in maintaining and protecting environment and in ensuring compliance with requirements specified in the environmental management standard.
- Running periodical measurements of all environmental aspects at all its internal production sites and at sites outside the company of the neighboring society for assessment of its environmental performance.
UCF management is doing its best to satisfy all the environmental regulatory and statutory requirements, to reduce risk and be ready for emergency situations, to enhance awareness of its interested parties with its environmental policy, and to improve UCF public image.
For environment conservation, UCF management is continuously promoting waste reduction and recycling and is strictly monitoring and controlling hazardous materials and their disposal as per legal systems. UCF conserves natural resources by purchasing and using recyclable materials particularly by recycling its end – of – life castings.
UCF Occupational Health & Safety Policy :
UCF is strongly committed to all requirements of its OH&S management system and deeply believes in its continual updating and improvement of its implementation effectiveness.
UCF, being strongly committed to prevent accidents, incidents, and injuries, is taking all initiatives to ensure that its employees are continuously applying safe work practices and are able to respond quickly and precisely to emergency situations. UCF management is analyzing any accident for determination and implementation of preventive actions.
UCF is continuously applying a high level free of charge medical care services for all its employees in case of sick and injuries.
UCF management is doing its best to satisfy all the OH&S regulatory and statutory requirements, to reduce risk, to enhance awareness of its employees as well as its interested parties with its OH&S policy.
UCF ensures that its OH&S policy is communicated to all persons working under its control, e.g. its employees, suppliers, subcontractors, visitors and that they are made aware of their individual OH&S obligations.
UCF is strictly monitoring and controlling hazardous, medical waste materials and their disposal as per legal systems.
For effective implementation of its OH&S policy, UCF is:
- On yearly basis, monitoring and analyzing results of accident severity and frequency rates, then taking the proper improvement actions.
- Running yearly training OH&S courses to enhance awareness of each UCF employee with UCF OH&S policy and with requirements specified in the OH&S management standard.
UCF Values & specific Policies
Human rights :
- UCF is committed to support and respect the protection of the universal human rights. UCF keeps great respect to the fact that all its employees are equal in dignity and rights irrespective of their organizational occupied positions.
- Every UCF employee has the right to just and favorable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented by other means of social protection afforded by the Company such as financial insurance.
- Every UCF employee has the right of medical care and necessary social services and the right to security in the event of sickness, disability, old age and other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
- Every UCF employee has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
- UCF management is committed to do its best for an effective contribution for the welfare of UCF employees ensuring adherence with its mission of continuously improving their standard of living. Employees satisfaction is of the same equal importance of customers and owners & shareholders satisfaction.
Labour standards :
The following points represent the policy adopted by UCF regarding labour standards:
- No discrimination at all based on religion, colour, nationality in respect of employment and occupation.
- Full abolition of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Full abolition of child labour.
- Satisfying all the national statutory and regulatory requirements regarding labour.
- Existence of formal labour representatives group for expressing wishes, rights and needs of UCF labours and enhancing the effective management – labour communication.
Anti – Corruption :
- UCF is strongly working against corruption in all its forms, including bribery and extortion.All UCF employees must be strongly adherent to “ UCF Code of Ethics and Business Conduct “. The responsibility rests on UCF staff to deal transparently, decisively and documentary.
- Use purchasing power to choose products and services on best value not lowest price.
- UCF will pursue water efficiency in the management of water by influencing water usage, monitoring consumption, and ensuring staff awareness of water issues in all its activities.
Health care :
- UCF is committed to provide, for all its employees, adequate free medical services in case of sick and injuries.
- UCF considers training one of the most important management tools to solve some of the Company problems and to bridge both knowledge and skills gaps either currently or expected.
- Safe Company employees, visitors, buildings and machines. Monitoring accidents severity and frequency rates for continual improvement.
- UCF is committed to responsible energy management and will practice energy efficiency throughout all its premises. UCF is committed to control energy consumption in order to avoid unnecessary expenditure, improve cost-effectiveness, productivity and working conditions, and protect the environment.
- UCF experienced personnel understand the quality and environmental requirements. UCF has the people, technology, expertise, and product support services to help customers maximize the grinding efficiency.